We’ll Always Have Summer
by Jenny Han
- Title: We’ll Always Have Summer
- Author: Jenny Han
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication date: April 26, 2011
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Stand Alone or Series: This is the third in a trilogy.
- How I got this book: E-galley from S&S
- Why I chose this book: I’ve read the first two books in this trilogy and I adore them. Probably on an unhealthy level. Anyway, this is the final installment, and I was psyched.
Belly has only ever been in love with two boys, both with the last name Fisher. And after being with Jeremiah for the last two years, she’s almost positive he is her soul mate. Almost. Conrad has not gotten over the mistake he made when he let Belly go even as Jeremiah has always known that Belly is the girl for him. So when Belly and Jeremiah decide to make things forever, Conrad realizes that it’s now or never–tell Belly he loves her, or lose her for good.
Belly will have to confront her feelings for Jeremiah and Conrad and face a truth she has possibly always known: she will have to break one of their hearts.
Jenny Han, you’ve done it again! You’ve pulled on my heartstrings, and almost made me cry. This epic final installment in the summer series was brilliant! We’ll Always Have Summer starts off with young couple Jerimiah and Belly. And while they may seem like the perfect couple, there’s a little trouble in paradise. The answer? A wedding! As Jere and Belly prepare for the big day, Belly must face the past – and Conrad – and make sure she’s making the right choice. I will not give away the ending, but IT WAS… I can’t even say how brilliant. Jenny Han ranks up with the authors who’ve changed my life, and her novels are on my five star list. If you’ve held off on reading her books, get to the bookstore now and buy them!